1. Wet the O-ring and slowly insert the filter cartridge vertically, all of which must be inserted into the stainless steel groove.
2. Press the fin of the filter element with a stainless steel orifice plate so that the pressure plate does not need to be too tight to prevent the filter cartridge
from being deformed during high temperature disinfection.
4. Rinse the filter cartridge as much as possible before use.
5. Please turn the valve slowly and do not open or close it all at once when turning on or off, so as to prevent the filter from being sucked up during high temperature disinfection.
When the filter element can not meet the design flow (the pressure gauge difference decreases obviously in 0.1MPa), please stop the machine and open the filter housing, remove the filter cartridge
, rinse the stolen goods on the surface with clean water, soak in 4% hydrochloric acid for 24 hours, then soak in 4% sodium hydroxide for 24 hours as well, at last, rinse with clean water (remove two O-rings when soaking to prevent expansion).
1. Soak the filter cartridge in the disinfectant and fill the stainless steel shell of the filter with disinfectant.
3. Take out the filter cartridge to dry in the dry climate area.
4. Please do not pack the undried filter cartridges
in plastic bags to prevent mildew.
You are always welcome to enquiry if you have any questions, we are just a call away as we are expert in the area of filter cartridges China
, contact phone number: + 86-13824255689.